Sunday, December 14, 2008

Buxout gone out of my Top 3 PTC sites, read why.

UPDATE: Buxout is closed, forever. Old post is belove...
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Buxout has got some instability in money-flow, as every referral Selling bux PTC faces it sooner or later. Before going on further discussion, here is the official announcement made by Buxout :
http://www.buxout.com/forum/index.php/topic,7255.0.html

As a solution to this, they are thinking of implementing referral Renting system (as that of neobux). See this: http://www.buxout.com/forum/index.php/topic,7418.0.html

But I don't think such a decision should be made via a Poll. And it's nice to see that they have already mentioned it that, the action won't be dependent on the poll results.

But as far as current conditions are concerned, Buxout is certainly not a safe (or at least, HOT) place to invest money now. I hope that PPclix admin would learn something from this event, as PPclix is also selling referrals instead of renting them.

So, which site has taken Buxout's place in Top 3 list? I am really confused at this, as I see two candidates for this: PPclix and Wordlinx. Certainly, PPclix is very new site, and has to prove itself first. While, Wordlinx isn't suitable for free members, they almost don't get ads to click on. One must be a Premium member to get ads. I must note that, it costs only 10$ to get 1 year premium membership in Wordlinx, and you can click many many ads, if you keep checking for it frequently. Oh, did I forget to say that Worlinx is running since last 5 years!

So, for now, I give Wordlinx a place in my Top 3 PTC sites ;)

5 comments:

  1. Hi friend, I want to know how to earn money from PTC. Plz write a simple tutorial on it. BTW thankyou for you analytic studies on ptc .
    good works

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your comment friend.
    OK, as you have requested, I will try my best to make a simple to understand and applicable tutorial on how to successfully make money from PTC sites.

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL :D
    In fact, I posted this post after a long delay. It was out of my favourite sites since I saw that they sell referrals all the time, meaning that they have a factory producing BOTS! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. If you want best scam free ptc sites visit my blog www.theptcclub.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete