Friday, December 26, 2008

Advertising experience at neobux banner spot.

I wanted to share my experience with banner advertising at Neobux's surf ads page. The price of this banner ad is 12$/day, but you can get some it at wholesale price if you buy that ad spot for 1 week onwards.

You may think that "12$/day is killing!" Me too was thinking this, but shouldn't we look at what we get out of it? I bought a banner ad for 1 day, showing my PPclix referral banner. The result was 36 direct referrals in PPclix, from that 24 hours banner advertising! So, I got 1 direct referral at 0.33$ only! So, what do you say now? Is it Expensive? I don't think so...

Though, I should also mention that, those 36 referrals were not active clickers. Some even didn't click a single ad ever! I got around 5 to 7 active referrals, as i have observed. But yes, those inactive ones may get started at clicking at any time, depending on their mood ;)

Overall, I am happy that I advertised at neobux banner spot. Mind you though, don't advertise old sites, as many people may have already joined them.

And to buy that spot, you should send a support ticket to neobux support team, mentioning that you are interested in buying a banner spot. After you send support ticket, they would reply to you asking you to send a payment first, and provide a banner along with the link (URL).

Please share you advertising experience in PTC sites also...

1 comment:

  1. Finally, I know how to advertise banner at Neobux now. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete